Looking for a book or gift that has meaning to it? God’s Brave Boy is more than a book, it’s an avenue by which the lives of children can be impacted in a powerful way.
“God calls me His son, in Him I belong, and because of His love I’m courageous and strong.”
God’s Brave Boy is a board book for boys ages 0-4 created to teach young boys the truth of who God made them to be from the very beginning of their lives. A much needed message for every boy growing up in our culture today! With colorful illustrations and spoken through a racially diverse group of young boys, the Scripture-based text will teach boys their strength and identity is in Jesus Christ. With themes of courage, strength, kindness, adventure, and more, this book will help build a foundation of faith and joy for each boy who hears these words!
- A perfect gift for birthdays, baptisms, baby showers, or any other day
- A must-have for every little boy ages 0 - 4
- Text is based in the truth of God’s Word
- Message is told through a group of racially diverse boys
- Thick, sturdy pages and high-quality printing for lasting use
About the Author: Emily Wilson Hussem is a speaker, author, YouTuber, wife, and mom of two boys. Find out more about her global ministry at: www.emilywilsonministries.com