As you'll learn in The How-to Book of Catholic Theology: Everything You Need to Know But No One Ever Taught You, theology at its core is about encountering God's self-revelation in Christ through the Church. In his clear, conversational style, theologian Father John Cush offers a comprehensive overview of Catholic theology, making it both approachable and actionable. In this complete guide you'll learn:
- Models (or styles) of being a theologian
- What you need to start your study of theology
- How to form a theological method
- How to use the tools of theology
- How to reconcile differences in theology
- How the study of theology leads to holiness of life
The How-to Book of Catholic Theology also includes points to remember, recommended reading, and advice for building your personal theological library.