Pure Faith: A Prayer Book for Teens
- Pure Faith: A Prayer Book for Teens
- Filled with short, easy-to-understand and relatable readings
- A great inspirational book
- For teens who want to encounter Christ in a deeper, more personal way
If you know any teenagers who...
- Want to develop a deeper prayer life...
- Have difficulties with prayer...
- Just can’t find the time to pray...
- Don’t know how to pray...
- or don’t see much value in prayer...
...then you — and they — need to know about Jason Evert’s new book Pure Faith: A Handbook of Prayer for Catholic Youth. It’s a unique prayer guide designed exclusively for teenagers. It’s short enough that a teenager will read it, yet it’s packed with spiritual wisdom and advice from saints and holy men and women, as well as prayers for a variety of needs, circumstances, and individuals.
With this guide in hand, your teen will know how to pray simply and effectively... how to draw closer to God through prayer... and how to use prayer to meet and overcome the challenges he or she faces.
Pure Faith is a treasure trove of spiritual wisdom that every teen (and probably many adults!) needs.
About the Author
Jason Evert holds a masters degree in theology and has
previously served as an apologist with Catholic Answers, the nations largest
lay-run apostolate for apologetics. He speaks at seminars, debates, and schools
throughout the nation and the world, addressing 15,000 young people every
month. He lives in Colorado.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 4 x 6½ inches
- Format: Hardcover
- Pages: 165