- Catholic Prayer Book for Mothers
- Prayers selected especially for mothers
- A beautiful, uplifting collection
- Wonderful gift idea for new mothers or any mother
This pretty little prayer book contains both original and traditional prayers meant to inspire mothers of all ages. How does a mother remain faithful to prayer and yet keep up with her work around the home? The key to inner peace for a mother is to find a balance between a prayer life and her duty to care for her family.
A faithful mother soon learns that in order to survive, her life should become a prayer. This book makes a wonderful gift for mothers and grandmothers. It is also the perfect baptismal gift from the parish to a new mom.
This book has been granted both a Nihil Obstat and an Imprimatur. It includes scripture passages from the RSV Bible and also quotes from the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Author: Donna Cooper O'Boyle
- Pages: 64
- Language: English
- Format: Paperback
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 0.2 x 5.8 inches