How to Read the Bible, A Catholic Introduction to Interpreting and Defending Sacred Scripture
Taken from the Foreword by Karl Keating:
"Those of us not brought up in Bible-reading households may find ourselves, as adults, interested in turning to Scripture but confused about how to go about it. We do not know how to begin, how to understand certain terms, or how to construe proper interpretations from improper. Not wanting to err, we end in paralysis. The Bible remains on the shelf, gathering dust."
This is not what God wants, and it is not what Fr. Frank Chacon and Jim Burnham want, which is why the latter two present to you in these pages a clear and easy introduction into the sacred text.
- Introduction to Sacred Scripture
- The Canon of the Bible
- Is the "Bible Alone" our Sole Rule of Faith?
- Practical Points on Bible Reading
- Principles for Biblical Interpretation
- How to Read the Bible for Meditation
- Dissident Biblical Scholars
Order Your Copy Today!