Beginning Apologetics 1 by Fr. Frank Chacon & Jim Burnham presents clear and compelling answers to the most common objections Catholics get about their faith. This booklet will give Catholics the basic tools to effectively answer the challenges of the many religious groups that come knocking on our doors and to correct some of the misconceptions non-Catholics have about the Catholic Church and its teachings.
- Letter from Bishop Donald Pelotte
- A Beginner's Guide to Apologetics
- Practical Points on Bible Reading
- The Eucharist
- Appendix 1: The Early Church Fathers' View of the Eucharist
- The Canon of the Bible
- The Bible Alone?
- Apostolic Authority: Peter and the Papacy
- Marian Doctrines
- Appendix 2: The Protestant Reformers' View of Mary
- *Questions Asked about Mary
- Scandals in the Church
- Prayer to the Saints
- Miscellaneous Questions
- Call no man father?
- Saved by Faith alone?
- And more!
This handbook series is a crash-course to help you answer the most common objections about your faith. Discover how easy it is to show the biblical basic for the Eucharist, the papacy, Confession, Mary, Purgatory, prayer to the saints, and many other Catholic doctrines. If you want to keep your friends and family Catholic, if you want answers for door-to-door evangelizers - Then Order Your Copy Today!