This is a Catholic Apologetic book with a great biblical and historical explanation of the Catholic Doctrine of the Communion of Saints on why we pray to Mary, and more.
Patrick Madrid explains in a clear and easy-to-follow style why Catholics pray to Mary and the saints; it is the best explanation of the Catholic doctrine of the communion of saints written for a popular audience.
Using the Bible and the testimony of the early Church Fathers, Madrid shows the biblical and historical foundations of this often misunderstood Catholic doctrine. He also walks you through the standard anti-Catholic arguments against praying to Mary and the saints, and demonstrates why these arguments are themselves unbiblical.
- Christ is the "one mediator" (1 Tim.2:5), so why do Catholics pray to Mary and the saints?
- How can Mary and the saints hear all those prayers?
- What does the Bible say about asking the saints to intercede for us?
- Why do Catholics venerate the relics of martyrs?
- Why do Catholics use statues?
- Is God displeased when we honor Mary and the saints?
Order Your Copy Today!