For the last three years, Carrie Gress and Noelle Mering’s Theology of Home brand has helped ordinary families uncover the eternal meaning hidden in the quiet moments of their everyday lives. Their line of planners channels the same beauty and inspiration of the books, while helping to order and organize daily life.
Covering 16 months and beginning in September 2021, the planner includes:
- Liturgical calendar highlights and saint feast days
- Images and excerpts from Theology of Home II
- Full-color interior and spiral binding
- Quotes from the saints
- An elegant, airy, and professional design
- Plenty of space for notes, reminders, and events
- Traditional Catholic prayers
The Theology of Home Planner is a must for anyone who wants to bring more beauty, intentionality, and structure to home life, daily life, and life out in the world.